Story of My Life Playlist

{Day 29 Wednesday: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.}


  • Gotta Be by Des'ree - This song became my morning mantra. It was a song I listened to in the car on my way to work, when I just moved to Dubai. 
  • I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz - I sing this song to myself while driving along the desert highway after a long day at work from my previous job.
  • Distance by Evan & Jaron - It reminds me of Yohann, my husband, those days when we were living in different continents, surviving a long distance relationship
  • King of Anything by Sara Bareilles - I chanted this melody most mornings before getting to the office dedicated to former bosses and clients who made my life very challenging. 
  • Free Fallin - College days. First Love. A broken heart. 
Which songs do you mostly remember that speak to you the most? Name five.
Happy Wednesday!

Love & light,
Arni


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Eternal love- My first boy crush dedicated that song to me...first love is very memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I feel so old - I don't know any of these songs.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great song choices! i think i have too many songs that come to mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to make a sound track of my life too !
    I saw this idea once on myspace and since then when I hear a song I'm like at what point in my life should I play this song at.

    P.S
    That Jason Mraz and Sara Bareilles song would def' be in my soundtrack, so inspired right now : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Jason Mraz and Evan & Jaron. Hit the spot there. Love your blog dear!! Can't wait to read more...

    Candace @ Dandelion Dreams
    www.candacewhatcott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great list. I'd have to sit down and give my list some thought. And right now my brain is too fried to think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great songs! I had never heard "Distance" before; what an amazing song. Thanks for my new discovery. I used to listen to "You Gotta Be" a lot during high school with my group of friends. We adopted it as our song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list. I forgot about that song by Evan & Jaron, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images