Kolab Sor Hotel & Sky Bar


Where to stay in Phnom Penh without splurging? One of the greatest decisions we have made was booking our stay in Kolab Sor Hotel in Phnom Penh, a boutique hotel located at the heart of the city walking distance or a short tuk-tuk drive away from Sisowath Quay.  I particularly like the interior. Oh and their huge breakfast buffet and omelet station that changes daily.


The Kolab Sor Sky Bar was our frequent hangout before sunset enjoying a refreshing aperitif before we head out to town for dinner.  Overlooking panoramic views of the city with their must try Mai Tai and of course the local beer, it was wonderful watching the sunset and chatting with their cool bartenders.

Kolab Sor Sky Bar
Hers and His
Kolab Sor Sky Bar at the rooftop
View of the city 
Contact Details:

Address: #436, St. 310, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmon, 
               Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel:        +855 23 97 97 97
Fax:       +855 23 97 97 98
Email:    info@kolabsorhotel.com
Web:      http://www.kolabsorhotel.com

Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sipping a Mai Tai in a roof top bar with a great view is something I love to do on holiday. Cambodia is certainly somewhere we would like to visit and I have enjoyed following along here with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really nice! Loving that last shot and the beautiful light :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really nice, I must say. I love that the background colors is muted but some of the decors are of vibrant colors.My officemates and I are actually planning to go backpacking in Indochina, I wonder if our budget would permit us to stay in Kolab Sor Hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the rooftop, the inside seems a bit soulless :)

    ReplyDelete