Meditative Tuesday


"Collect Moments Not Things."

Did I stop to admire and smell these flowers?  The wildflowers that bloom in the harshest conditions. Yet, they thrive. In that moment, it strikes me. I am a mere part of a big picture.

In our pursuit of the next big goal, time is stolen from us, when we step away from the part we were given. For only the heart knows where that leads.

Am I living an authentic life?  Will this chase lead me to a fleeting happiness or a lasting joy that will touch the lives of many others?

Have a lovely week!
Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am currently on a social media detox Arni so this post of yours resounds to me. Lately, I had to take a breather because I realized how much social media has affected me in a bad way. Hell I don't even notice the little things anymore because I am obsessed with what I can see online. It was a wake-up call for me and I'm glad that I read this because in some ways, it reminded me that I am doing the right thing. I also want to live an authentic life and it's not gonna happen if I'm always trying to impress people online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's brilliant, a social media detox is a wise thing. It's crazy how the world online can be so tempting and distracting. I'm guilty of it, I get pulled in and I am hijacked by different emotions. It's just a lot of hard work and I often feel I'm not getting anywhere and I am back where I started. I might treat myself to another round of FB detox. You are indeed on the right track, Marge. I always enjoy reading your posts. You have a fan right here.

      Delete
  2. Our lives are so fast-paced that it's often difficult to slow down and enjoy the little things. I guess for most of us, that's why we take vacations. We all need a little unwinding time. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry.I'm guilty of feeling bad when I'm not able to tick off everything in my daily To-Do list. I often have to remind myself, "It's okay if it doesn't happen today. Try again tomorrow."

      Delete