Happy Holidays!


The year end is similar to this sunset, beautiful, yet quick to end. 2019 has been a kind yet imperfect year. There were conquered obstacles and many travels, but there were also losses that reminded us how our time here on earth is so fleeting. I lost an important figure who made a big impact in my childhood life.  We also just moved to this new coastal town where we immediately felt right at home.  

I just watched a film last night called A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood narrating the life of Mister Rogers played by Tom Hanks. It is a film inspired by an article written about him in Esquire Magazine in the late 90s.  I am fascinated to the point of being galvanized by his life, I couldn't stop thinking about it all day.

My intention for 2020 is going deep into the philosophy of 'Becoming Nobody' or perhaps what Christians define as death to self .  Mister Rogers was a great example of that.  He never saw himself as a hero but his pure heart made him one. 

What about you? How do you see 2020 unfolding for you? 

As we say goodbye to 2019, I wish you all blissful days full of joy! 


Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

2 comments