3 Things I Like About Pinas This Week

Outdoor Yoga at Archery Asia
What?!?  It's already Thursday?  Oh dear, 2020 feels like someone just pulled up from behind, kicked us several times by the b*ms while docking behind left unseen.  With catastrophic events unfolding and stirring up a sense  of anxiety and confusion everywhere, it's a challenge to see the silver lining lately.

The only thing I could hold on to is faith and hope for whatever optimism we have left be preserved. 
Life is volatile. To savor time  honed into what we value most in life  and being present is the best way to honor ourselves and those precious to us.  
I'm naming 3 things that makes me happy lately.

1. Mango Float 
A Filipino no-bake dessert.  We tried making it at home and it's fairly easy. Here's the Mango Float Recipe.  Instead of 1/2 cup of condensed milk, use the whole can for extra goodness :)


Mango Float Tiramisu @ Garden Village, Moalboal

2. Sardine Run in Moalboal
Since having moved here, I spent more time in the sea than ever before  (Oh, our 2 month stay in Bantayan remains to compete with the top spot of frequent swimming). However I have spent a lot of time underwater here. 

Photo Credit @deannecuevas  @niccolostevens

3.  Morning Yoga Outdoors at Archery Asia, Moalboal, Cebu
What can I say?  Best way to start the day.

Post Yoga laughter
If I may, Korean Drama has been a happy pill for myself and my friends lately.  Just completed watching Crash Landing on You with my husband and I look forward to watching more light series. Any recommendations?

Think of 3 Things You Like Where You Live.
What are they?

Love & light,
Arni


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm constantly reminding myself of the good things now - it's too easy for me to forget and focus on the wrong things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all guilty with that, especially with everything going on right now.

      Delete