A Morning Cup at Coffee Quarters



My first morning in Cagayan de Oro, I needed an espresso kick.  It was an exciting business + leisure trip. I was there to check out sites of ongoing and upcoming design projects as well as attend client meetings with my project partner and best friend.

I spotted Coffee Quarters, a homegrown cafe in Cagayan de Oro, while we were driving along Corrales Avenue, a busy strip lined up with bars and restaurants which was not too far away from Centrio Mall and from where we were staying.  Hence, I made a mental note to pop by for coffee.  

It was a short walking distance just right next to 7Eleven with most surrounding establishments still closed from the previous late-night parties.  It was quiet and for a brief moment, I had the coffee shop all to myself until a customer came in and headed directly upstairs. 


What I love about this coffee shop is "The New Office" , a co-working space on the upper floor for the workaholics (Yay!). They also have a conference room that you can rent and book in advance.

They have reserved the ground floor space for those indulging in their caffeine drinking pleasure and socializing. 

The staff at the counter was accommodating and the cafe exudes a warm vibe.

They have ice blended drinks, smoothies even pastries.  Yet, a hot pure black Americano was enough to make me happy. 

Facebook  @coffeequartersph
Instagram  @coffeequartersph #coffeequartersph  #thenewoffice

Will definitely return when in CDO.
Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

0 comments