Archery Asia



Dreaming of unleashing your inner Katniss?  Imagine shooting various targets even faux animals in nature. It is quiet as you aim. You take a deep breath and then as you release the arrow, you watch it hit your target, or not :)


Archery Asia is the first and only professional archery destination in the Philippines and it is located in Tuble, Moalboal, Cebu. They offer archery training courses for beginners and advanced.  

If you are up for just an afternoon of fun, try their  3D parcours, an obstacle course in archery where you select from a range of arrows set per person.    

Rental of Equipment is included (bows, arrows, arm protectors and special gloves.) Should you wish to purchase and have your own archery supplies, they could be of help with that as well. 

Main Reception Area and Bar

Archery Asia
 has camping facilities and accommodations. There are also package deals should you wish to combine archery and scuba diving along with airport transfers to and from Mactan International Airport.

It is open daily from 10AM to 6PM.
Suggested duration of the activity 2-3 hours.
Contact: +63 927 217 2298



What to Expect?

You will have a trainer who will provide you with the rental archery equipment and he or she will guide you throughout the activity.  Doing it as a group with friends and family makes it even more fun.  


I am a beginner and after a round of arrows at the warm up target range, we began our 60 arrows set obstacle course.

I first discovered archery in 2004 at the backyard of my in-laws' family home in France  through my brother in-law as this was his sport. I have never played since. I was surprised to have found a professional target range here in the Philippines.  

The last part of the obstacle course allows you to shoot at the bulls eye and a suspended tennis ball. My husband and I are so proud to have hit both targets. 


 My husband was surprisingly quite great at it. Can't wait for my brother in-law to visit so he could try this with us.  As for me, "C'etait la chance du debutante."  -it was beginner's luck.

 I might have just found a new hobby!
 Check it out for yourself and let us know what you think.
Have you tried archery before? Do you like it?

Love & light,
Arni


You Might Also Like

2 comments