4 Things I Like About Pinas This Week


I haven't blogged about my favorite list since the enhanced community quarantine started. Needless to say it poses a challenge, but I am finally daring myself to do it anyway because limitations are only inside my head.  Despite the covid-19 lockdown, here are 4 Things I like about the Philippines this Week.  My theme would be the colorful trees of the Philippines
1. The Fire Trees
I am fortunate that the street  I live in is filled with Fire Trees that they are seen from my kitchen window.  Can you feel the strong fire energy emanating from these trees?


2.  The Golden Trumpet Trees in  Malaybalay City in Bukidnon
This photo was taken at the plaza in 2019 during our trip to Bukidnon but the bright yellow leaves are such joy to look at.  


3.  Bougainvillea everywhere
Our street is filled with these too.  I was told by a foreign friend that walking along our road is magical. I haven't even explored it yet. One day...


4. Talisay Trees
I am not fond of this tree because they shed so much leaves and I spend an hour daily just sweeping our yard but when they change colors, they are a sight to behold. 


Wishing you a colorful week!
Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think The Golden Trumpet Trees are my fave, love yellow colours in nature. We do ever so hate trees that shed too much :) My neighbour has a massive poplar, it creates mess about ten times a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why it's your favorite. Oh tell me about it, during the shedding period of the Talisay tree, there were huge hills of leaves that I gave up and asked for help.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's lovely. Do you get allergies from the trees in the springtime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rooth, for some reason we don't get allergies from them.

      Delete