Discovering Arni





Recently, I have been providing a lot of travel content on the #Hive and #TravelFeed .  I never thought I was capable of blogging everyday until as of late when I have been writing and editing photos non stop for the last 23 days.  

I must admit that there was an exception when I did the Story of My Life 30 day blogging challenge sometime  in May 2012 where I literally blogged everyday here.  Those were the days when the blogging community was at all time high.  

I will still continue to share stories here about our adventures living in the Philippines but if you wish to follow our One month Family Road Trip in New Zealand,  check it out here under @DiscoveringArni

The time spent in lockdown inspired me to write a lot of content reminiscing the 1 month road trip our family had along with my in-laws documenting each day spent in New Zealand. Lucky are those who live there because they could easily access such beautiful nature spots. Living in my memory bubble is my coping mechanism with the craziness happening in the world now. Just want to share a bit of positivity and a small glimpse of some beauty that can be found in different parts of the world.


Happy Friday!
Love & light,
Arni



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your blog. Myself, too, am planning to come back to the Philippines. Please continue writing.

    ReplyDelete