3 Things I Like About Pinas This Week


Did I just go to France on a whim? Nope, this interestingly designed coffee shop is none other than La Vie Parisienne in Lahug, Cebu.  What I like about the Philippines is the abundance of places to spend time in.

1. La Vie Parisienne
There's a myriad of themed coffee shops in the Philippines.  When I feel nostalgic for France, La Vie Parisienne in Lahug is my go-to place.  I spend a lot of time here because of their coffee,  viennoiserie and french cuisine. 


2. Romantic Baboy
At Php 499 per person, oh half-price for kids 7 years old and under, this is such a great venue for a family meal. Unlimited servings of Korean Bbq or better yet, their Cheesy Samgyupsal!  We spent our Pre-Valentine's Lunch here and the single red rose before we left was just the perfect touch for the occasion. We tried their Aguirre Street branch in BF Paranaque, but they have several restaurants throughout Manila. Click on the Romantic Baboy link for more information.


3.  Toby's Estate Coffee Roasters
A friend on Instagram recommended that I try this. Omg! She was definitely right to recommend it. Their Woolloomooloo coffee was so smooth I got myself a bag of ground beans to take with me.  Toby's Estate please open a branch here in Cebu!


What were your highlights this week?
Love & light,
Arni

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Arni! Sorry I haven't been able to read your blog in a long time as I got super busy in the last quarter. But I did miss reading your thoughts so I made time today. I am missing France too, especially now that I am looking through the photos that I took from my trip. I would love to visit La Vie Parisienne when I get a chance, it looks like a charming place. Those plush couches and how each of them has a unique design is quite interesting. All the more reason to consider Cebu this year.

    There is a Romantic Baboy also near my place of work, but since I don't eat pork anymore, I guess it's one of those restaurants that I won't be able to check out.

    I'm taking note of the woollomooloo coffee, you know me, can't resist good coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marge, thank you for your kind message and it is always nice to see you here. There is a new branch of La Vie Parisienne called La Vie in the Sky up on the hills overlooking the city. I have yet to see it for myself, hopefully soon. Hope to see you in Cebu this year.

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmmm Korean bbq - that sounds so good right now

    ReplyDelete