Still Here


Hello there!

"It has been a while " is definitely an understatement!
How is life with you lately?

In case you're reading this right now, these are the facts:

I'm still alive. 
I am back in the Philippines after a really long vacation.
We have moved AGAIN. (Yes, for the _ th time!)
Yes, we still live in the Philippines.  

If you are reading this right now, I envy you.
Because I bet you have a faster internet speed than I do.

2 Mbps!  Can you get any slower than this?
If  you have a slower internet speed, I owe you a glass of margarita (Haha!)
For the reason that if you are reading this anyhow,  I am deeply flattered!

The only upside to this, I finished reading three books in 2 weeks!

Don't you just miss the good old blogging days?  Before Instagram took over?  Those were the days when many bloggers from different parts of the world shared their heart and soul through their writing.  I wonder where they are. Good thing, there are still some bloggers left in the blogosphere who continue to write and share their stories. 

Slow internet speed or not
Stay tuned.

Love & light,
Arni



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I do miss those good old blogging days when people wrote their hearts out instead just posting pictures :) Congrats on the move (again)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, those were the days. Thank you so much Rooth. You're one of the bloggers whose adventures I have been following for years. Cheers to good old blogging!

      Delete
  2. Where did you guys move this time? Still in Cebu?

    Oh yes, I remember the good ole days of blogging. Back then my blogger friends are all personal bloggers. I do miss some of them. Most of them have stopped blogging and moved on with their lives. As with me, even when I'm not as active as I'd like to be, I plan to continue doing this until I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marge, yes, we are still in Cebu but we now have moved to the side of Moalboal.

      Delete
    2. Oh em gee, Moalboal! I have plans to go there. I will let you know when the trip pushes through.

      Delete