Fall Trend: Leather and Animal Prints



Each day when the temperature drops a little lower, I get more excited.  The season for jackets is coming to a close.  It seems that  leather or anything that looks leathery is so hot right now.  It makes one wonder if it's the Fifty Shades fever that made leather so fashionable these days.




I very rarely write about fashion.  I pretty much dress up according to my mood, what I'm comfortable wearing, without necessarily following the trend, and always within the budget. However, with the travel gourmande spirit, animal prints are right up my alley.  I have recently been an avid Stradivarius  shopper.

I dug up my closet (Time for some wardrobe organizing) and found these.  I'd like to be more creative by re-inventing existing clothes so that I don't need to shop a lot.  :)



                                                             Top leopard print from Zara
Leather Jacket from Bata in Milan

I'll pair them off with black matte leggings and black boots.

What's your favorite outfit this fall?

XOXO,
Arni
Image 1/2

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was just thinking that I'd like to get a leather jacket. I really like the look!

    ReplyDelete