The Anime Girl

It's a late Halloween post.  We've decided to celebrate our costume theme party last Friday night so we could extend it till the wee hours of the weekend.  It was hilarious and I had great fun.  This was my first ever costume party.  I don't know what happened the past several years but I never really had any opportunity to celebrate this fun tradition. The only costume I've ever worn when I was a kid that I remember was a pirate costume but it wasn't for Halloween. 


Making up for those years, the Anime Girl is a costume I've always fantasized wearing.  I thought of seizing the day, because in a few years, I don't think it would be appropriate for me to wear such a costume anymore.  So while I still can, then why not?  

Have a great weekend to you all!
XOXO,
Arni

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog, your costume dress is fantastic!
    Lot of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costume! I really really like it (and the wig!!)

    ReplyDelete