Travel Beauty Essentials
When I don't have access to canvas, I paint on my face. Though nowadays, when I discovered the BB Cream, thanks to Elle Sees, I use less liquid foundation and more oil-free moisturizer with SPF 20. Check out her blog for many beauty tips. Today's post is mostly my travel essentials for a leisurely trip. I' m starting to narrow down what I have to pack for an upcoming trip. Much as I would like to carry everything in my organized makeup tray, I always travel light, so I'd have to break it down to essentials.
1. Chanel Nail Color 475 Dragon - I like this red shade and that it's quick dry. If it's not more than a two-week trip, I get a Shellac mani pedi before, so that I don't need to take any of it with me. UV Gel nail color or Shellac lasts a lot longer. The drawback is, you'll have to get the equipment to have them removed so it's not ideal for a trip longer than two weeks.
2. Make up For Ever Aqua Black Gel Waterproof Creme Eye shadow -Dual purpose. You can smudge it for an immediate smokey eye or with an eye liner brush, I use it as an eye liner. This pigment can be great in defining the eyes. It's better with mascara but if I'm in a hurry, I usually can get away with a well defined eyeliner alone.
3. My favorite perfume for the last few years (This was a gift from a dear friend), Chance Chanel, I'm going to replace it with Chance Eau Fraîche once I finish this bottle - I love this new scent too.
4. Sephora Silk Brush Bronzer Duo - Sunset Dance, It 's a blush and bronzer combined.
5. Sephora Cocoa Powder Eye Shadow - With an eyebrow brush, I use it for defining the brows. I wasn't gifted with perfect eyebrows so I can create an illusion using this wonderful shade.
6. Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Natural N 9 - I got this as a sampler first and like it very much, when I ordered a large smokey eye pallet from Sephora U.S. online. I had to look for this exact shade here through 3 different Sephora shops and found the last piece. With a lip brush, I was able to enjoy this shade which complemented my skin tone well.
7. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet 40 La Sensuelle - I always bring a red lipstick for those spontaneous invites to a party or a special night out during a trip.
8. MAC Cosmetics Studio Sheer Loose Powder NC 30 translucent and feather weight for a flawless finish.
9. Chanel Powder Blush Joues Contraste 99 Rose Petale is my favorite blush color. So much that it's almost empty. This is my first Chanel bought product and I started buying more Chanel cosmetics after that.
10. MAC Cosmetics Studio NC 30 Concealer - great eye coverage for concealing dark circles after a late night.
11. MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC 30 SPF 15 Liquid foundation for a perfect finish.
12. Chanel Les 4 Ombres 27 Golden Eyes - A gift I received from a friend. I love the natural look it brings and I like the glamour a golden eye shadow brings for an unplanned night out.
13. Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Mahogany 10- my eyebrow definer shade when I'm wearing my eyeglasses.
More stuff in my bag..
If I can't squeeze any more stuff in the limited luggage space, then I consider these my bare minimum. These items are the ones I'll never survive without during a trip. I'm curious what's in your travel beauty bag?
It's Friday and time to let loose!
Have a great weekend!