Favorite Picture

Photography by: Gabriel "Toti" Abul {In His Image Photography}
{Day 17 Challenge : A favorite photo of yourself and why}

I was extremely and genuinely happy during my wedding day. It was very difficult to choose from 1,000 photographs because I love them all, but these wedding snapshots are my favorite. Different emotions and reactions were captured by our wonderful wedding photographer's black box and talented eye. I could have selected a photo of myself alone, but I just feel like posting these.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Check out more photographs here
Love & light,
Arni


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures. Your photographer really captured the love and laughter that filled you both. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pictures! You do look really happy - especially in that third one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, Arni!
    I think you both look really happy :)

    ReplyDelete